Grand Canyon West Rim Tour Highlights
Your White Water Rafting Experience
Your white water rafting adventure begins when a luxury passenger van picks up from your hotel in Las Vegas. Travel over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge and drive along famous Route 66 as you make your way to Peach Springs, Arizona.
When you arrive at Peach Springs, you will drive down the only road that leads to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. After a safety demonstration, you’ll board your 8 person raft along with your expert Hualapai River Runner Guide.
Embark on your adventure and enjoy the thrill of class 3 and 4 rapids as you raft down 40 miles of the Colorado River. Shoot through the Dragon Tooth rapids and enjoy a stop at Travertine Canyon, including a hike to Travertine Waterfalls. Lunch and refreshments will be served along the way.
Your adventure will end at Pearce Ferry, where luxury passenger van will be waiting to transport you back to the Las Vegas area.
$604 without Helicopter
This tour option will continue to the Pearce Ferry Boat Ramp, where your shuttle driver will be waiting to drive you back to Las Vegas.
- 5:00 AM – Depart Las Vegas in luxury passenger van
- 8:00 AM – Arrive at Peach Springs, Arizona
- 8:15 AM – Depart by Bus to Canyon floor
- 9:00 AM – Rafting adventure begins, including lunch and stops along the way
- 4:00 PM – Arrival at Pearce Ferry
- 5:45 PM – Arrive in Las Vegas in time for your evening activities!
What Our Customers Say
Why Book with Us?
- Locally owned & operated
- Highest-rated tour agency
- Open 7 days a week
- Tours operate 365 days a year
- Free pickup on the Vegas Strip
- Full-day or half-day tours