Grand Canyon South Rim Tour Highlights
Your journey to the Grand Canyon’s South Rim National Park begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels on the Strip. Travel over the newly built Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, continue to the Grand Canyon through the Southwest desert along Famous Route 66, with a stop in Kingman, Arizona, for a short break.
Your South Rim Experience
You’ll have approximately 3 hours at the Grand Canyon South Rim National Park to explore the Grand Canyon Village, as well as the South Rim’s many scenic overlooks. During your tour, tour guide will make multiple stops along the Rim of the Canyon for a variety of viewing and photo opportunities, including Mather Point, where you can see almost 1/4 of the entire Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon Village is home to many of the South Rim’s most iconic buildings and attractions, including Bright Angel Lodge, Lookout Studio, guided Ranger programs, restaurants and cafeterias, and souvenir shopping.
Your tour includes a visit to the National Geographic Grand Canyon Visitor Center and IMAX® theater complex in nearby Tusayan, Arizona. Complimentary lunch is also included.
Make your way back to Las Vegas with a brief stop at McDonald’s in Kingman, AZ along Route 66.
*Please note: Masks or facial coverings are required.
Choice of 1 Entree:
- Smoked turkey with Muenster cheese
- Honey ham with Swiss cheese
- Roast beef with cheddar cheese
- Veggie with Swiss cheese, avocado, cucumber, sprouts, and tomato.
(All with lettuce, tomato, and red onion)
2. Personal Pan Pizza
- Cheese, pepperoni, veggie or supreme
3. Asian Rice Bowl with Stir Fry Vegetables
- Beef, spicy chicken or sweet and sour pork
4. Hot Dog and Mac ‘n Cheese
5. Soup and Salad
- Soup: Chicken noodle or soup of the day
- Salad: Tossed green, Caesar or chicken
Choice of 1 Side:
- Fruit cup, apple, yogurt or cookie
Choice of 1 Beverage:
- Fountain drink (Pepsi products), hot tea, coffee or bottled water
What Our Customers Say
Why Book with Us?
- Locally owned & operated
- Highest-rated tour agency
- Open 7 days a week
- Tours operate 365 days a year
- Free pickup on the Vegas Strip
- Full-day or half-day tours
About Your Motorcoach
Our luxurious motorcoaches are equipped with:
- Large vista windows for the best sightseeing experience
- Television monitors
- Reclining seats
Please Note: Comfortable clothing and footwear is advised on all of our tours.